Registration/Account Settings/Password Reset
- Click "Register" in the upper right corner of the homepage.
- Enter a user name (6-30 characters in an alphanumeric sequence), a valid email address and password (6-30 characters in an alphanumeric sequence). Then click "Register Now".
- Enter the registered email address and corresponding password to log in to your account. If you want to keep in touch, please check "Remember me." and then click "Log in now".
- Click "Forgot your password?" to access the password reset page.
- Enter your registered email address and click "Reset Password". You will receive an email from the specified address with instructions on how to reset your password. After that, you can log in to your account with the new password.
- In "My Dashboard," click the "Settings" tab in the drop-down menu below your profile picture.
- On this page, you can make modifications, such as changing your username and password, upgrading to a premium account, and changing your profile photo.